Educational program: “Baking the šakotis”
Duration of program: ~1 hour
Price: 7 € per person
Minimum cost of the lesson: 175 € for groups up to 25 people.
The cost of the program includes:
• Introduction to the museum display and the history of šakotis baking;
• Short film about the company’s activities;
• Involvement of all the participants of the group in baking of a šakotis over real flames;
• Tasting of both types of šakotis baked by the firm (‘traditional’ and ‘crumbly’) with tea or coffee.
For an extra charge we offer:
• Tasting of French, Hungarian, Danish-Norwegian and Swedish šakotis cakes – 29 € per group (up to 25 people; 1 € for each extra person).
• Lunch at the Romnesa restaurant-museum according to the chosen menu.
Orders can be placed and additional information obtained by
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
and by telephone at
8 600 26354; 8 606 11315
“Milky Way” educational program
Duration of program: ~30 min.
Price: 2,60 € per person
Minimum cost of program: 50 €
• Introduction to the museum display of historical milk product manufacturing utensils;
• Presentation about old traditions of making the milk product ingredients of the šakotis dough: sour cream and butter. Short presentation about the history of cheese and ways of making it.
• Tasting of country cheeses with home-made bread and butter.